LABORATORY SERVICES AND SUPPLY
A brief description of the service …
- Audit and needs assessment
- Training and support for accreditation (ISO17025)
- Laboratory supplies, consumables, equipment, installation
Audit and needs assessment
We are able to carry out detailed needs assessment of your laboratory, including buildings, equipment, staff, procedures and documentation using e.g. the ISO17025 standard as a reference. We will create an audit report for your consideration and in case of non-compliances make proposal for corrective action(s).
We offer services for different types of laboratories with experts available for technical training in laboratory analysis such as analytical chemistry, microbiology, SPS, food safety and animal health (diagnostics). Our service offer includes e.g. training for the following topics:
- Creating and maintaining a laboratory business plan,
- Implementing and training staff in using particular methods,
- Quality assurance,
- Maintenance and operation of particular equipment,
We are able to provide all main laboratory consumables and equipment, working in close cooperation with the company Collines Laboratory Supplies in Rwanda and Labbox. Please note our presence in East Africa. We are able to provide supply to any laboratory within the East African Community as well as Central and south Africa.
For more information, please use below or our contact page.
Send mail to the FCC group with questions or comments about this website.